Friday 27 January 2012

Where not to put fingers and other such things!

Some of you may already be familiar with the amusing yet often awkward conversations I have with my nearly 10 year old son usually at the dinner table but tonight's conversation really took the biscuit.

Don't ask me how we got round to this topic as I genuinely can't (or don't want to) remember.

The first thing I do remember was 'The Man' telling a story of a young boy at his school having to be rushed to hospital after having got a ring stuck on his 'little man'. Now, the whys and wherefores of this happening at school of all places are beyond me but the conversation that then ensued between us all was priceless.

At some point I may have pointed out the perils of putting one's tadger anywhere it shouldn't be and that the best place to keep it was in one's pants to which 'The Boy' jokingly replied "so it wouldn't be a good idea for me to try and put it in an electrical socket then?". 'The Man', thinking he was being helpful, suggested that he shouldn't put it anywhere he wouldn't put his finger! The next bit was a conversation stopper as 'The Boy' replied "so when I'm 27 (good lad) and decide to have sex with my girlfriend what am I going to do? Well, you wouldn't want to put your finger in a woman's, you know what, would you?".

End of conversation!

Well, would you?

No comments:

Post a Comment