Saturday 3 March 2012

10 Food Beards - Do Not Feed the Animals

So this is what I do in an effort to cheer myself and you guys up!

1. Porridge Beard (That was my breakfast)


2. Squirty Cream Beard

3. Dairylea Cheese Slice Beard (I think I may go out like this one day)


4. Mangetout Beard

5. Bacon Beard (Yuk!)

6. Smoked Mackeral Beard (I look disturbed because I am, it reeks!)



7. Chocolate Birthday Cake Beard

8. Marmite Beard (my personal favourite, very Cavalier!) 



9. Seeded Batch Loaf Beard



10. Iceberg Lettuce Beard (slightly wilted)


And finally the one that didn't quite make the Top 10, Marshmallow and Peanute Butter Beard

I do hope you have been cheered by my array of food beards. Feel free to adopt any of these in your daily life but don't forget to post pics.

3 comments:

  1. wow. I want you. Not in proximity of course, You're nuts. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is THE worst case of 'Beard Envy' I have encountered to date! (The seeded batch loaf beard has a striking similarity to mine)
    Sincerely,
    Sigmund Freud

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do feel sorry for your beard envy which is something I am not afflicted with since at my age ( and I am a woman for sure) I grow my own. Struggle to get the bugger off some days!

    ReplyDelete